The Pineapple is a typically tropical fruit from the south of Brazil, so its flavor is sweet and smooth, making it an excellent combination for refreshing drinks. Thus, the Pineapple is often used to flavor drinks. Therefore, when the pineapple merges with the caipirinha, it creates a magical mixture. So, in today’s recipe, we will learn how to make Pineapple Caipirinha, which is great for the hot days.
Pineapple Caipirinha Recipe Ingredients
- 1 50 ml shot of Cachaça
- 2 thick slices of pineapple, or use frozen pineapple pulp
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of sugar (make to your liking) about 25 grams
- 4 ice cubes, chopped
If the pineapple is sweet you can use one or two spoons of sugar, or if you like, don’t use sugar at all. Many fruits don’t need sugar because they already have their natural sweetness accentuated, as is the case with pineapple. However, make it so that it pleases everyone.
The amount of cachaça can be varied, depending on whether you want a light or strong drink, use 1/2 dose or 2 doses of cachaça. However, don’t overdo it, so as not to lose the balance between the Cachaça and the flavor of the pineapple.
How to Make Pineapple Caipirinha – Preparation
So now, let’s go through step by step how to make Pineapple Caipirinha. Follow the steps right away to prepare the easiest and tastiest Pineapple Caipirinha recipe you’ve ever seen. However, for this, we will make use of a cocktail shaker.
- First of all, take 1 and a half slices of pineapple and remove the core (many people don’t like it). If you prefer to use frozen pulp, your drink will be just as tasty.
- Next, cut the pineapple into small cubes to make it easier to drink.
- Put the pineapple cubes in the cocktail shaker as well as the sugar.
- Finally, crush them gently with a stainless steel punch.
- Add the dose of cachaça and the crushed ice and now mix well for about 30 seconds to get the flavor right.
- Immediately afterwards, pour into a lowball drink glass of about 150ml.
- Optionally you can crust the rim of the glass with sugar, this way it will look nice. However, be careful not to overdo the sweetness.
- Finally, pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into the glass, careful not to crumble the sugar rim.
- With the remaining piece of pineapple cut it into a triangle shape, then, place it on the rim to decorate.
- If you want to give the drink a look, use a mint leaf as well as basil
- Ready now, serve with a green straw as well as black.
If you choose to use frozen pineapple pulp, BE CAREFUL, the pineapple pulp is one of the quickest to spoil even when frozen, so give preference to the fruit or buy the pulp very fresh.
Conclusion of the Article How to Make Pineapple Caipirinha
So, do you know the history of Caipirinha? How about while you taste your drink you enjoy a little bit of culture? After all it is always good to have content to heat up your conversations? Read this article and you will discover that there are many versions about the origin of Caipirinha, it is very curious, mainly because they all agree on only one thing, that Caipirinha was born in São Paulo.
Finally, what did you think of this article How to Make Pineapple Caipirinha? Then comment. Tell us your experience! Share it with your friends and they will certainly enjoy it! By the way, follow us on our Social Networks!